Rasmus is certified SAFe Program Consultant, Agile Leader, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Professional. Rasmus is dedicated to bring Scrum, Kanban and agility into organisations by having a full stack end-to-end and top-to-bottom approach.
As a trainer, Rasmus brings his professional experience from coaching and training more than 1.000 IT and business employees to work with partitipants as they begin their journey into agility. Rasmus is very calm and great at getting everyone in the room to speak up and interact during both coaching and training sessions. Rasmus has personal experience in various contexts ranging from hardcore technical lead developer to people and project management. In the latter years Rasmus has focused on helping people to adopt Scrum in order to gain full benefit of agility. Both on the job and out side the office, Rasmus has an extensive international network and have been member of the national board of Round Table Denmark in a period of 5 years. With regards to community involvement, Rasmus have been an active participant and speaker at several conferences in Denmark (most prominently GOTO Conference and Scrumday) and primary driver of an internal agile communities in various organizations.
Rasmus has extensive agile experience helping organisations within the finance, energy and software.
- Jyske Bank
- Danske Bank
- Realkredit Danmark
- Danica Pension
- Fokus Bank (Norway)
- Northern Bank (Northen Ireland)
- National Irish Bank (Ireland)
- Sampo Bank (Finland)
- Östgöta Enskilda Bank (Sweden)
- MHI Vestas
Rasmus has facilitated workshops and training on-site in Denmark, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Norther Ireland, India, Mauritius and Spain.
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Professional Scrum Master I+II (PSMI+PSMII)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Scrum Profesional (CSP)
- Certified Agile Leadership (CAL)
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Certified SAFe Agilist (SA)
- Certified DevOps Foundation (DOFD)
Rasmus is enabled to give training in the following domains:
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Leading SAFe (Certified SAFe Agilist)
- SAFe for Teams (Certified SAFe Practitioner)
- SAFe Scrum Master (Certified SAFe Scrum Master)
- SAFe Product Owner and Product Manager (Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager)
- SAFe DevOps (Certified SAFe DevOps Practitioner)
- Toyota Kata
- Agile Testing / Agile Test Foundation
- Nexus framework for scaling scrum
- LeSS – Large Scale Scrum
- Change Management
- Agile Leadership
Rasmus has a long history with agile software development going back to the early 2000’s. As technical lead developer at Systematic, Rasmus was part of the early experiments with Scrum and CMMI5 which lead to an article “Scrum and CMMI level 5: The magic potion for code warriors” written by Jeff Sutherland, Kent Johnson and Carsten Ruseng Jakobsen. These early steps into agility and Scrum landed him a job at Danske Bank as IT arcitecht working on critical financial systems with varying requirements and demand to adapt to market conditions constantly. Experiments were done using Scrum and Kanban to adapt the development team to the needs of customers and users. After some time Rasmus joined the team of Agile Transformation Coaches at Danske Bank in the “Agile @ Danske” initiative that enabled Scrum through out Group IT. When “Agile @ Danske” completed his role change to Enterprise Agile Coach with a focus to increase the organisations agile maturity.